Lyle Layne Cometics
Misty Mountains was requested by Lyle's husband - he wanted a simple, brisk, cleansing bar, something minty, something... more manly. Lyle and Layne worked for a few weeks on different recipes and came up with the perfect husband soap: gentle, moisturizing, invigorating, with a light, crisp scent and not a whiff of perfumes, flowers, or dainty herbs. Misty Mountains was named because Lyle's husband is a Tolkien nerd... but you don't have to love Lord of the Rings to love this soap.
Misty Mountains... the first in Lyle Layne's new line of masculine soaps.
Misty Mountains is...
- All-natural, hand-cut, hand-poured soap
- Made with certified organic coconut, avocado, and grape seed oils, rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants to protect, soften, cleanse and hydrate the skin
- Produced using our own cold pressed process that results in a rich and creamy lather that is especially gentle and non-drying
- Contains a blend of mint essential oils, with their refreshing and clean aromas, helps to balance and clarify oily, blemish-prone skin
- Free of synthetic fragrance and colors.
Misty Mountains is made with vegetable glycerin, coconut oil, distilled water, avocado and grape seed oils, peppermint, spearmint, and wintergreen essential oils, activated charcoal, and mica.